Tuesday, May 17, 2005

legovanan
Stressed and sore..
Sore because of basketball yesterday. I'm so pathetic. We have practice AGAIN tomorrow. I'm going to DIE, and this time I think I have to stay the entire time. Well I don't HAVE to, but Coach won't be happy with me.

Anyway, really stressed. Sometimes I can't STAND group projects, ESPECIALLY when they're assigned groups. I mean, I'm going to end up doing all the work anyway, so waht's the point with sticking me with people I can't STAND? I mean, it'll only hinder my productivity. I'm explicating poetry right now, a GROUP project. I just finished typing up Spanish dialogue, which was ALSO a group project. Kim's really mad at me because I picked Ashley over her for the FOP project. Argh. The only reason they wanna work with me is because they know I can program and they don't have to do anything. That's why most people ever fight over working with me. I'm going to do the work anyway, so I'd rather do it with someone I like, and can talk to, and can entertain me while I'm slaving away. SIGH.

Procrastination is NOT for me. Nor am I technically procrastinating, but it feels like it to my standards. Just a bit overwhelmed right now.

To-do list: (due date)
Wuthering Heights ORP (Monday)
History EC (next week)
Star Wars
Buy conditioner
Order Aselin Debison CD
Buy Phantom of the Opera
Buy lead from Staples
Study for math, and understand it (friday)
Buy chips (Thursday)
Read bio
Write
SUPPORT LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!! (Wednesday, May 25)
Buy a prom dress (before May 28)
Finish Connie's present
Make Olivia's present (May 28)
Practice basketball (NOOO)

And other stuff I can't remember. *INHALES* I'm okay. I swear I'm okay. GAH. Back to math and poetry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home