Thursday, June 02, 2005

legovanan
Happy right now because I come home, get on, and see 11 reviews, and they are all positive! YAY!
Jen had me really worried yesterday, because the chapter didn't seem to fit w/ her, especially the songs. I know I mutated some of the characters, but I suppose I was just getting a little creative. That's the problem when you write stories chapter by chapter, without posting the finished work, because you get ideas in the end that would be better if they were introduced in the beginning.
Like Eomer sketching, I think I should have worked that in somewhere in the beginning, so when this happened, it wouldn't have been so sudden, and Eomer wouldn't seem to be a hidden artist or something. HEY, you never know. The unlikeliest of people have their talents. Like Camron can be the most philosophical person I know, and many other qualities I will never mention aloud to anyone.

I keep thinking it's Friday for some odd reason.

I miss Sam. And Joe. And Tim. And Louise. And Mrs. Clarke. And that stupid Welsh ranger. And the stupid Roman soldier. And the stupid English soldier. And the stupid Warwick cavalry soldier. And Anfield. And Steven Gerrard. And Michael Owen. And the AWESOME Scouser coach driver. And Elsa. And Olivia. And Roe. And Sydney. And Mark. And Garrick. And Nick. And Duncan. And Adriana. And Mary. And Morgan. And everyone else.

hahaha i find it interesting how many people I called "stupid". All the people who made fun of me. Michael Owen jokes; puddle fights; Greek mythology fights; Aragorn fights; hehehe stupid Joe and Tim. "Man Utd are the BEST!" What are you smoking? HAhaha I HAVE to write them and remind them that a "STUPID YANK" or "DAMN AMERICAN" as they called me, HAS TAKEN OVER!!! PUAHAHHAA!

good times..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home