Friday, May 27, 2005

legovanan
Sigh. Elsa. is. going. to. DIE. a. VERY. PAINFUL. DEATH.

ILUVATAR--BY ALL THE POWERS IN YOU, SMITE DOWN THIS BLASPHEMOUS HERETIC. HER EXISTENCE INSULTS THOU, and the FORCE! AND EVERYTHING ELSE HOLY TO THE ISILME.

LIGHTSABERS, you know those things the Jedi and Sith fight with are NOW:
GLOW STICKS OF DOOM

and she wants a BLUE one, with ABSOLUTELY NO knowledge of the significance of the colors, or the skill, patience, and intricate process of MAKING A LIGHTSABER. she doesn't even know what PLANET the crystals are in! I don't think she knew they're crystal!

And SHE just got back from FRANCE and ITALY, which makes her top the hit list. Here's what she said:
Elsa: I MISS PARIS! *CRIES*
Elaine: I MISS LIVERPOOL!!!!
Elaine: I WILL ALWAYS MISS LIVERPOOL
Elsa: lol
Elsa: i knew that was comin
Elaine: ehehehe
Elaine: of course
Elsa: i miss my opera house...it was so beautiful...
Elaine: i miss my anfield... it was so perfect...

Prom tomorrow! I gotta fix those stinkin pictures so more people can see them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home