Tuesday, June 14, 2005

!

legovanan
I have now modified Gandalf's theory into an ingenious theory of my own, that can be justified by Broadway and Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Instead of:
When in trouble, always use your nose!

It's:
When in trouble, always burst into song.

LIke this:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M UGLY???
COQUI!!!!!1 COQUI!!!!!!!!

ehehehe

Now I shall make a list of my all-time favorite songs. I'll probably forget some and have to revise this later, but whatever:

In Dreams: Edward Ross
Into the West: Annie Lennox (the Lord of the Rings)
Somewhere: Jim Bryant and Marni Nixon (West Side Story)
Solitaire: Clay Aiken
Greatest Story Ever Told: Oliver James
You Raise Me Up: Josh Groban
The Recruited Collier: Kate Rusby
Measure A Man: Clay Aiken

Wow. that's actually quite in appropriate order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home