Saturday, June 11, 2005

legovanan
Wow.. just got back from that piano concert.
WOW
is
all
I
can
say
If i could play 60% as well as that guy, WOW.

but first: a erm... definitely ORIGINAL survey i nabbed from Andy. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T KNOW ANDY! THAT HURTS MY FEELINGS
Name 20 people you know:
1) Camron
2) Matthew
3. Andy
4. Kathleen
5. Elsa
6. Olivia
7. Sam
8. Royston
9. Ashley
10. Yogin
11. Kristina
12. Isaac
13. Roshi
14. my dad
15. Esther
16. Ariana
17. Sydney
18. Tim
19. Mr. Koci? It's 12:20 AM, i can't think. That's disturbing that I thought of him though.
20. Simon

Who is #8 going out with?: HAH! LIKE ANYONE WOULD GO OUT WITH ROYSTON!!!
Is #9 a boy or a girl?: a girl
Would #11 and #2 make a good couple?: Kristina and... MATTHEW?!?! EW NO! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. HANDS OFF ALL OF YOU. WHY ARE YOU EVEN THINKING THAT? DIRTY!!! KRISTINA--BACK OFF!! YOU CAN HAVE JOBOB! I DON'T CARE IF MATTHEW'S WHITE!
How about #18 and #4?: Tim and Kathleen. HAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHH KATHLEEN HAS TO READ THIS!!!!!
um.. that would be... interesting. they wouldn't be horrible, but not good.
What grade is #17 in?: freshman, soon to be sophomore! O yea! We survived a year!
When was the last time you talked to #12?: today!!! i'm so happy! i love Isaac
What is #6's favorite band?: o god... Olivia? Um.. I know she likes Simple Plan, Green Day, that stuff.
Does #1 have any siblings?: yes, two younger brothers: Austin and Tristin. Tristin somehow dubs me the wicked witch of the west (i'm sure he didn't get it from his eldet brother) and tries to shoot me every time i go over.
Would you ever date #3?: DATE ANDY!!! um.. well, let's play with the wording. I would... if it were a matter of life and death or something. Actually now that I think about it: not really. Not like you would date me Andy so don't tell me you're offended because I don't appreciate your "hottness"
Would you ever date #7?: Lucky number seven. ELSA, OLIVIA, SYDNEY, and EVERYONE ELSE WHO WENT TO ENGLAND WITH ME, AND KATHLEEN, SHUT UP when you see who it is. SHUT UP. SHUT UP!!! I AM NOT JAILBAIT. We just enjoyed... talking. Alright? NOTHING MORE. AND DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE COMING UP TO ROOM THING EITHER!!
Is #16 single?: Ariana... yes, but she's so pretty
What's #15's last name?: Weon
What's #5's middle name?: Bianca: SEE ELSA! I remembered!
What's #10's fantasy?: HAH YOGIN!!! i REALLY don't want to know. It involves this ONE girl that shall not be named, weird Indian crack, and... red dots! Ehehehe
Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?: MY DAD AND MR. KOCI?!?!??! *faints from shock and hysterical laughing* What would they do? discuss definite integrals on their honeymoon? HAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAA sry.. that's funny now that i think about it. disgusting, but funny. I KNEW i shouldn't have put Mr. Koci on here.
What school does #20 go to?: Troy HS
Tell me a random fact about #11: she eats too many wheat thins.
And #3: He has the most awesome falsetto.
Have you ever had a crush on #16?: HAH no thank you, though she is very pretty.
Where does #9 live?: Chino Hills
What's #4's favorite color?: black and navy blue. she has issues, always the opposite of me Kathleen is
Would you makeout with #14?: it amazes me how so many questions are sexually related. who is 14? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MY DAD??!?!??!?!?! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE PUT HIM AND Mr. KOCI ON HERE!!!!!!!!
Are #5 & #6 best friends?: Nope. Olivia's best friend is Alli. Elsa's is Will!
Does #7 like #20?: SAM and Simon? Simon--I know your desperate, but hands off the political, blonde British guy!! AND NO SNICKERING YOU PEOPLE: ELSA, OLIVIA, SYDNEY, GARRICK, TED, etc!
Does #8 like #19?: HAHAHAAHHAHAH NOW I DON'T REGRET PUTTING MR. KOCI HERE! ROYSTON AND KOCI!!!!!!! HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAH that would be like Kocton! alright that's bad. but actually: MAYBE they would.
How did you meet #15?: basketball
Does #10 have any pets?: um... i hope not; they'd die.
Is #12 older than you?: nope, nine days younger! i love izzy!
Have you ever given #13 a hug?: um... i am loathe to admit it, but yes. I have hugged Roshi. *wipes self*
Is #17 the sexiest person alive?: O yea Sydney.. I can't keep my eyes off her, or my hands. That blonde hair; those clear, beautiful eyes (you do have pretty eyes btw), that less than five feet height.. eheheheh

That was interesting. WHY is it that number 19 was mentioned the most and it HAD to be MR. KOCI. should have put camron there or something. would've been hilarious if camron and royston ended up as a couple. ehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home