Tuesday, June 07, 2005

legovanan
ARGH. BOTH my parents are pissing me off.
My mom's just being her usual, prodding self, but my dad won't stop lecturing me. Damn it, and you know my dad, when he starts, he won't freakin stop. ARGH
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is ONE time poetry doesn't help. I don't write punk rock style, I'm so misunderstood. ARGH.
NOW is the time I want to scream into my pillow.
"How come you can't play piano every day Elaine? You seem to always find time to watch football. Where the hell are your priorities? No one cares about Michael Owen. Play your piano."
"HOW MANY F***ING TIMES HAVE YOU TOLD YOU TO CONCENTRATE?!?! DON'T TALK IN CLASS! YOU'RE WASTING YOURSELF AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU. WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? I'VE TOLD YOU THIS SINCE YOU WERE FIVE, BUT NO YOU HAVE TO SIT THERE AND FLIRT WITH YOUR LITTLE F***ING BOYFRIEND ISAAC, or JAY OR WHOEVER THE HELL IT IS. HOW CAN YOU EVEN BEAR TO FACE ANYONE? AREN'T YOU ASHAMED OF YOURSELF?"
Then he throws crap at me, and then breaks stuff. ARGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home