Thursday, June 16, 2005

legovanan
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

first thing's first: i'm not a freshman anymore!!! HAH kathleen! can't call me your "freshie friend" anymore! TAKE THAT

but the rest of this post is dedicated to... MATTHEW
I CAN CRY!!!!!!!!!!
take TWO GUESSES AT WHAT HE GOT ME!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. The brochure from Istanbul, the Champions League Final that you have all heard me rambling about for so long. WE WON!!!!!!!
2. A brochure on CL history
3. A RED LIVERPOOL BAG that i have now hung on my wall
4. *INHALES SHARPLY* A STEVEN GERRARD JERSEY!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KISSEs MATTHEW!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! not that i didn't before, but I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home