Monday, June 20, 2005

legovanan
I think I'm gonna kill summer school.
Only one day, and I don't think I can take another second. OMFG. If this is what it takes to drive early, I'd rather drive at 18.
"WATCH OUT FOR PEDESTRIANS"
*two hours later*
"WATCH OUT FOR PEDESTRIANS"
YES WE KNOW

If i hear the words "merge", "turn", or "lane" ONE MORE FREAKIN TIME *strangles something*
And the worst part, "lane" sounds like "ELAINE", so when I'm falling asleep, I think he's calling me or something.

Saw Star Wars again yesterday!! It was better, because I didn't expect as much this time, and Kathleen and I spent half of it laughing @ the awesome animal (that I forget the name of--for shame) that Obi-Wan rides, and at the horrible HORRIBLE acting.
"You're so... beautiful"
"It's only because I'm so in love."
"No. No, it's because I'm so in love with you."
"So love has blinded you?"
"That's not what I meant."
"But it's probably true."

Natalie Portman does NOT look good with curly hair, and the only good line in there was "That's not what I meant." It was actually semi-decent. ARGH. Kathleen was so emotionally involved. It was sooo funny. Haven't seen her like that in years. I cried again. I sigh.

Saturday at Downtown Disney was awesomely awesomely fun!!! IT WASN'T A TURTLE
Wait till I get my film developed Matthew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home