Thursday, June 30, 2005

legovanan
ARGH. This is why I hate being with myself sometimes. I need someone to duet with! ELSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT HERE!!! I can't STAND listening to "Wandering Child" especially the part where
Christine sings, "Angel or father? Friend or phantom? Who is it there staring?"
Phantom interweaves: Have your forgotten your angel?
I love the way the word "angel" is sung, and i just WISH there was someone here to sing it with me!!! Then the harmony in "Angel of Music" just gets me, even IF it is slutty, blonde, stripping, hooker, lover stealer Evertonian singing it

Well driver's ed is over! Thank Iluvatar for that. A boring waste of time.

Oo I'm gonna sing "Think Of Me" right now... brb

I love West Side Story.

I love Liverpool (city and club).

And most of all:
I love Steven Gerrard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home