Thursday, June 30, 2005

legovanan
HEH! andy complimented me. that's a scary notion.
So.. lalallaalaa
Con!! I want to play basketball!
Elsa!! I want to sing with you! Come to me strange angel!

Hmm.. maybe I'll think about complimenting people.. anybody worth complimenting?
*contemplates*
eh not really. ehehe jk

Elsa... Also known as: The Hobbit, Hanna, Pippin, Hobbit Housewife, Punjabber, Erik, Angel of Music, Trapdoor Lover, the Phantom of the Opera, Jack Aubrey, Captain Jack Sparrow, Achilles, Han Solo, and the list goes on.
1. You're extremely imaginative. Heh our roleplaying is extremely fun. With any more aliases, I think even I can't keep track. You come with the most disturbing (yet awesome) nicknames, such as Madame Sir Choc'late Puddin' of the Squared Hexagonal Side-Table, or whatever oddness that was.
2. Your knowledge. We share interest in so many things that only you would understand when I make sudden, obscure references to them. I mean, the other day in the chat room. I started quoting movies and songs, and only you seemed to pick them up. Don't let the ignorance of the others irk you!

eh.. too much complimenting is going to my head. bad compliments bad!
OOO we're getting a 16 year old, ENGLISH, 6"3 stopper! Jack Hobbs! I CAN'T WAIT TILL HE COMES SO I CAN SEE HIS PICTURE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home