Monday, August 08, 2005

legovanan
STUPID COMMENT THING. FINALLY, and i mean FINALLY got it to work. I am now prepared for attacks from all directions: mainly andy, hanna, and connie, with matthew going on every time I say something about Liverpool, which is like every day.

Went to Soak City with Kathleen yesterday. Justine's bday, so I got dragged along. It was fun though. THE BUCKET KATHLEEN THE BUCKET!!!! So basically it was me, Kathleen, Johnson, a guy that she's known FOREVER, who's a year older than her, his 6 year old little brother kevin, and justine, who just turned 9. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTINE!) So yea.. three of us taking care of two little kids, who like to talk A LOT. The "relaxing pool", as we have dubbed it, was awesome. It was basically this huge circular thing where you float around on little donut shaped floaty thingies. Wow the most redundant sentence I've ever written. So yea.. you're supposed to "relax", but uh... we didn't get the point. I for one, couldn't get on the stupid floaty thingies. Kevin kept falling through his donut, and Justine was trying to be Malibu Barbie. Add Johnson trying to freakin kill me by flipping my floaty thingy over, and then Kathleen flipping herself over while trying to flip Johnson over. It was chaos. Fun chaos though.

Everton's going to lose tomorrow!!! Liverpool's gonna kick arse on Wednesday!!!

Going to Minneapolis on Friday. I WANT MY STEVEN GERRARD DVD!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can insult your team everytime you talk about them now. We're gonna win tommorow, but it's on satellite, not cable so I can't watch us cruise to victory. :(

8/08/2005 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home