Wednesday, August 10, 2005

legovanan
OMG
I AM HAPPY
I GOT MY LFC STEVEN GERRARD DVD!!!!!!!! It'S PERFECT. PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT. He needs to enunciate with his thick accent, but he's PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!!! Jamie Carragher has a rather high pitched voice. Steven Gerrard sounds like a calmer, raspier Michael Owen. they're PERFECT!!!!!!!! Spanish Scouse is hilarious from Rafa. Milan Baros has a lighter accent than Luis Garcia. I don't think half the team can understand Sami Hyypia speaking. WOW the Finnish accent. I wanna hear him speaking Finnish.
AND
I JUST GOT MY SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caper the caper
Sing me a song!
Death will come soon to hush us along
Sweeter than honey and bitter as gall
Love is a pastime that never will pall

Cupid he rules us all!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must now listen to it a MILLION times before the night is over! Before that cruel morning lark sings its discording song! Nightingle sing on!
The night is young Leonardo!

THANK YOU MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs matthew and romeo*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

elaine once again shows her true reputation as a rambler...

8/11/2005 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're crazy. You and your Liverpool chanting, singing nonsense...LMAO.

8/11/2005 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home