Saturday, August 20, 2005

legovanan
Apparently since ice cream is so cold, it's bad for your blood.
WHAT THE HELL

WE JUST BOUGHT ICE CREAM YESTERDAY. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T EAT IT?!?!?!

Anyway
Andy and Jenny are now my sworn enemies. All enemies of Hobbits must DIE. Do what must be done! Do not hesistate. Show no mercy. EW NO PALPATINE FOR ME. NOT THE YOUNGLINGS ANAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A STEVEN GERRARD POSTER!!!! WHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! *hugs poster and matthew for getting me the poster* And we won today!!!! thanks to Xabi Alonso, not SHabi Alonso, thank you very much! but EVIL alan stubbs HURT poor Stevie G. :( I cry!
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IS HERE!
INSIDE MY MIND!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The songs on the Wicked soundtrack are inside MY mind...Lol.

Peace up, A-Town down! *Snicker*

-Hobbit lover

8/20/2005 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your endless exclamation marks hurt my eyes... >.<

8/21/2005 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home