Wednesday, August 24, 2005

legovanan
Registration today! It was fun, I suppose. Saw everyone again, and for some stupid, crazy reason, I was excited for the new school year. Getting up early and working! that's my FAVORITE thing to do!
My new ID picture actually looks okay, while Matthew looks adorable in his! Hehe all thanks to me! So he's standing there, with a stupid fake smile on his face, facing the camera, while all of a sudden I pop out behind the cameraman, and make him smile, and POOF *picture taken* and he's really cute!!! hhehhe all ME!
Got my books and put everything but my AP Euro in my locker.. I think I'm going to decorate the locker this year. If anyone sees LotR magnets, or any other magnets they think I'll like, please notify me!!!! Hehe Elsa I'm being like you.
Okay okay so schedule. I really don't like it.

0 AP Comp Sci
1 Trig/Pre Calc Honors
2 Spanish 2
3 English 2-H
4 Chem IB
5 AP Euro
6 Basketball

i don't LIKE my schedule. I have two THINKING CLASSES in the morning!! Spanish is easy, and English I love. Chem is BLAH, but stuck between my two favorite classes, I think I'll endure. I don't WANT AP Euro right after lunch. It takes away from my dazzling knowledge! I'm too tired/bloated from lunch!!! And basketball... the PAIN of running.
I wanted.. English first!!!! or something!!! If you older people know what teachers I probably have now, feel free to tell me!
I might be in Ashley's spanish, but there are so many spanish teachers. Matthew and I have the same Euro period, and I haven't gotten a hold of Camron yet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna get shown up in an ENGLISH history class by Elaine. =(

8/25/2005 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home