Saturday, September 03, 2005

legovanan
So.. the first week of school is officially over.

Hmm... I'm of mixed feelings
First thing's first, my schedule

0 AP Comp Sci (Reid)
1 Trig/Pre-Calc H (Roach)
2 Spanish 2 (Johnson)
3 English 2 H (Madrid)
4 IB Chemistry (Regli)
5 AP Euro (Liem)
6 Basketball

As a general statement, I hate the people in my classes. They're all the type of "cool" Asians who think they're so awesome and black and pimp and popular when they're really nerdy little twits. They think they're soooooooo funny.. argh
AP Comp Sci:
It's FREEZING IN THERE!!!! LITERALLY. The junior I sit next to is extremely creepy, but Andrew Murase and Diana fighting behind me is hilarious. I don't like Karel. I don't care about Karel. I don't understand Karel. NO ONE CARES!!! Matthew pities me for having Reid, but so far he's not TOO bad. Other than the fact that his subject is completely stupid and uninteresting.

Trig/Pre-Calc H:
Um... I'd rather have Koci. Much rather. Surprisingly enough, but I actually LIKE Koci. Roach is.. odd. She's nice and all, but for one I can't see a thing in her class, and two, she's REALLY REALLY REALLY picky. And there's this extremely annoying, loud freshman in my class. I have Eager in my class though!!! Brain rust!!!!

Spanish 2:
Well everyone pities me for having Johnson two years in a row, but I actually don't mind much, other than the fact that I don't know anyone in the class. Well I know people like Bobby, but I'm not really friends/close with anyone, which really sucks. I actually find it quite to my advantage that I have Johnson, because I don't need to accustom myself to her method of teaching. And her mood swings.

English 2 H:
This would have been my favorite class of the day. If I had it 2nd period, with Kristina, Celia, Yogin (the triumvirate of last year), and Matthew, amongst other people. Instead, I have it with people like Viraj, Lindsey, Jesse, Jackie, etc. Vicky and Gleb are in the class, which is nice, but still.. I wanted either Mrs. Madrid or Ms. Harper, so I got my wish.

IB Chem:
Now this class, is even more freezing than AP Comp Sci. That class is warm, but I sit next to the door at 7 AM, so it's cold. Chemistry is just COLD. What IS it with the new building?!?!!? Eh.. I'm on the verge of falling asleep in this class, but Mrs. Regli is really nice.

AP Euro:
WHEE!!!! Well I sit near Brent and Gleb, so that's awesome, even if Matthew is on the opposite side of the room. It's sooooooo FASCINATING!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T STOP READING!!!!!!

Basketball:
We start practice on Tuesday. (NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!) Komaki said we have two things this year:
running
dribbling

AHHHH!!!!!! THE TWO THINGS I SUCK MOST AT!!! I suck at basketball in the first place, but the TWO THINGS I HATE THE MOST!!!! AHHHHHHH! and it's like 100 degrees outside! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home