Sunday, September 18, 2005

legovanan
It's been a pretty good weekend.

But.. tomorrow is

MONDAY

How I have come to loathe it. I never thought I'd say that!!!

So on Saturday, went to Sana's party. was awesome!!!! Got to see everyone again, especially.. the CONNIE!!!!!!!!!!! or more appropriately: conie, or more recently: cone

hehehe
played basketball with her, went into the jumper, ate lots of sweets i shouldn't have, played MURDER MURDER YOU'RE THE MURDERER!!!!!! BACKSTABBING CONNIE!!!!! she ALWAYS killed me!!!! And I never got to murder her, because EVERYONE KEPT STARING AT ME AND ELIMINATING ME! "IT'S ELAINE!!!" and it's NEVER Elaine!!! When it WAS me, I couldn't murder Connie because then everyone would know!! NOT COOL! Saw Alex, Nicole, Sana, Shilpa, etc. Awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home