Monday, September 26, 2005

legovanan

I hurt myself badly today! Isn't that fun?

I have never done a backflip in my entire life.

Until today.

we were during pass and pivot, something no one has ever fallen before. I somehow did. I felt my knee scrap the ground hardly, then my head made contact, and then my hands (that were trying to break my fall) had the hardest impact they have ever felt in my life.

So now... both my palms are extremely cut up; two parts on my left knee are bleeding profusely. I get those washed and bandaged, and guess what--the wrist starts hurting!!! Iced that; feels better now..

Had fun yesterday!!
Went to Birch St in downtown Brea and watched Corpse Bride with Matthew and Kathleen. It was a cute movie. As Matthew said, "A chick flick in disguise." It was soooooo sweet in the end!! Johnny Depp with a very well-to-do London accent is funny hehe. The maggots were AWESOME, as well as the French head!
Then we wandered around Birch St, dragged Matthew into girl stores, including Bath and Body Works, where we tested everything! My left arm smelled like acacia, and my right arm smelled like raspberry mist or wahtever it's called. I like that raspberry smell, though I hate raspberries! Eheheheh sprayed Matthew with lavender! It was AWESOME!

Took this quiz; Got off Bila, actually pretty accurate in most places




ColorQuiz.comElaine took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of exp..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home