Monday, May 02, 2005

legovanan
Just looked at the list of top ten all time movie soundtracks. LORD OF THE RINGS TOPPED!!!!!!! YAY!

Anyway, four soundtracks i REALLY REALLY want, but never find the time/money to buy.
1. Girl With the Pearl Earring
2. Tuck Everlasting
3. Schindler's List, though i only really want the violin track, which I can get from the library.
4. The Mission (yes odd, but it has great music. Gonna ask Madrid if he has it, since he's always whistling it)

I also need to buy a CD of Russian classics, and the Communist CD i saw once, if i cna still find it. ARGH. So much to buy; so little money to buy it. Why can't it be Xmas? ooo but i do have like 70 bucks in gift cards. Nice.. And a Liverpool jersey. I'll cry if Gerrard leaves before I can get his. But then again, he's NOT LEAVING.

DYING, literally DYING from ANTICIPATION here!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY 15 hours away!!!!! this is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!!!! SHOW THOSE LONDONERS WHAT SCOUSERS ARE REALLY MADE OF!!! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!! Defend Carra, Warnock, Hyypia, Finnan!! Control the game Stevie, Didi, Riise, probably Harry Kewell!! Score Baros!! Help him score Garcia, or score one of your own. Riise and Stevie--ATTACK! Riise deserves a goal!! And Le Tallec--warm the bench and CHEER!! maybe you'll get to play! OO!! AND DUDEK!! HOW COULD I FORGET YOU?!?! DEFEND THAT GOAL WITH YOUR LIFE!!!! MORE THAN YOUR LIFE!! AS Bill Shankly says, "It's much, much more important than death." DON'T LET THEM SCORE!! NO MATTER WHAT FRANK LAMPARD OR JOE COLE DO, even though Joe Cole's probably not playing tomorrow! GUARD THAT GOAL!!!! STOP EVERY BALL THAT EVEN COMES NEAR OR I'LL GO TAKE THE NUMBER ONE GREEN SHIRT AND THROW MYSELF ON THE BALL!!!
Actually, I'd probably be too preoccupied staring at Gerrard halfway across the pitch, but that's BESIDE THE POINT.

Wow. I think I just named the Liverpool lineup for tomorrow. Maybe I'll be right. He probably won't play Warnock though, but Pellegrino's been crappy his last 3 games, so you never know! GO SCOUSERS! BEAT CHELSEA!!!!!!!

O yes, and if i ever have a daughter, remind me that the last thing I'll ever name her is Chelsea. And if I ever have a son, the last thing I'll name him is Duncan. And remind me never to marry a guy with the name "Ferguson" anywhere. I mean, that's just a horrible name. Duncan. Sir Alex. EWWW. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home