Friday, April 29, 2005

legovanan
I love making fun of Matthew... it's so fun. Well, we make fun of each other. "Stupid Liverpudlian." It's so funny.

Anyway, today wasn't a good day. Matthew left around 1st period because he's sick, and I think I may have gotten him sick. I have a really bad cough, and Kathleen's starting to get it, and he's coughing, and I'm just like, "AH!! Don't kill me!" Kathleen's been shooting murderous glances at me. I'm like, "O come ON! I don't spend THAT much time with you!!! Not this week at least. Only on the bus in the morning. If anyone should be infected it's Matthew." And Lo! Ten minutes later, he's hacking up a lung. I'm like, "Great... I think I jinxed it."

So Matthew leaves, leaving me (wow, i used leave twice. What's wrong with me?) and at break, I wander around listlessly, till I find Kathleen and eat her chocolate chip cookies! hehehe those were good.
Read through Bio.
Lunch was even worse. I said about five words; some to Geoff asking about the math test, and a few to Ray, because: who can resist talking to Ray? Especially a fellow Beijing accented person! Called Matthew a bunch of times, though he was snoring away.. leaving me to fail a math test.

Then, the most dramatic part of my day: finishing the Star Wars: Episode III book. You should have seen me on the bus. I was screaming, causing everyone to think me crazier than I already am, and banging the book on the bus seat. NO ANAKIN NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! little, innocent, naive little anakin. I can't believe it. Camron thinks I'm an idiot. "You already know what's going to happen! Stop being in denial! You're always in denial."
It's one thing to know something happened, and another thing to accept it. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't happen till I get there. And now that I have gotten there, I'm waiting till the movie gets there! Many great quotes came out of it, and many tears, and many frantic screams at Matthew.
Great quotes, other than the fear one that I relate to:
"How could one win a war against the dark, when war itself had become the dark’s own weapon?"
"There is no greater misery than to remember, with bitter regret, a day when you were happy." Camron and I had a nice discussion on this one.

"Sometimes the closest are those who cannot see." This one, though short, touched me the most. I think that we don't see the flaws of those closest to us, but even if we do, we refuse to recognize them, or even love them more because of it. We don't care. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
The problem is, sometimes, that leads to a very tragic place, those flaws, and we don't see them, until it's too late.
To support my case. The thoughts of Obi-Wan:
"The man he faced was everything Obi-Wan had devoted his life to destroying: Murderer, Traitor, Fallen Jedi. Lord of the Sith. And here, and now, despite it all… Obi-Wan still loved him."
That just reminds me of someone I know, but I won't elaborate for personal reasons that I also don't want to think about. Interesting, I don't want to talk for reasons I don't want to think about, but I know, with cold dread.
And this one was just relevant to Anakin:
"The brightest light casts the darkest shadow." The Chosen One. The Greatest Sith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home