Sunday, April 24, 2005

legovanan
You know what bugs me? Well, a lot of things bug me. Wow, the last three posts have been what bugs me rants. Here's another.
When you hear a song, you know it so well you could play it on the piano or sing it, but you don't know what it is!! I HATE THAT FEELING! I KNOW THIS SONG ON THE TV!!! I JUST CAN'T PLACE IT!

Anyway, went bug catching today with my daddy and Matthew. Got a few; Matthew got a lot, seeing as he didn't have anything before, he could take anything! GAH! A really pretty moth, a butterfly, and a dragonfly escaped my clutches! I need those things... well maybe not the moth. It was so pretty though!
School tomorrow! STAR testing! Muy divertido, eh? Elaine's gonna fail!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home