Friday, April 01, 2005

legovanan
elsa went crazy on the surveys today. i'm taking bits that i like and putting them on here:
I wish.....

My name was: Elvish: Isilme; Russian: Yelena; mythological: Iris; English: Leah. I don't know.. just throwing out names. Isilme or Yelena, preferably Isilme.
I could date: Faramir. or any of the Scouser Liverpool players (AKA: Stephen Gerrard, Michael Owen, Stephen Warnock) Hayden Christensen, Elijah Wood; the list goes on
I could be this when I grow up: the next biggest classical writer.
I could be better friends with this person: erm.. I wish I could understand Camron more
I could change this about me: my ego
I would change it to: being less of an attention hog, and having an inflated ego.
I could meet this person: JRR Tolkien

*Tough Questions*

1)Which person you know has changed you the most? Kathleen, over the years. Olivia's had her effect as well.
2)What song best describes you? many. My song is still "Into the West" though. "Evening Falls" is pretty good at that as well.
3)What famous person do people say you look most like? erm... Zhang Zi Yi? in the people that Americans know, I suppose.
4)If you could relive any moment of your life, what would it be and why? any day between July 7 and July 26. The most amazing days of my life
5)Who is the most thought-provoking person you know, and why? Hmm... probably Camron with his enigmatic philosophies. Andy's pretty good too.
6)What do you think is your best quality? I care. (ahaha this sounds like one of those political ads) I don't mean it like that though. I suppose I'm passionate, which shows in my opinionated arguments. Heh.
7)What do you think is the best quality a person can have? passion. Not like sexual and stuff, but passion and caring for others, and passion for life and what they do. You can be the smartest person in all of history, but if you're not passionate about life, its meaningless, and if you don't care about the people around you, you will mean nothing to them. You can also be the most ignorant, stupid person in the history of mankind, but if you truly care, you will make a difference.
8)Who is the most inspiring person you know? personally know? My role model is JRR Tolkien. Who do I know that inspires me? Probably Andy.
9)What is something you've always wanted to do? publish my writing, live in England, and watch a Merseyside derby at Anfield
10)If you had to lose one of the five senses, which would you be willing to
lose first? none?? erm.. hang on; touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. erm... hearing is the dearest to me. I'm practically blind anyway, but if i'm totally blind, I won't be able to observe and that'll hurt my writing. Erm.. I can't lose taste bcuz i'm a pig. Probably smell, if i must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home