Tuesday, March 29, 2005

legovanan
freaking out here. Must study for biology test because if I want to go to Isaac's party tomorrow, I have to be ready for the test!! ARGH!! i did my preliminary round of studying today, but i didn't get a chance to do my intense scrutiny analysis (i have a detailed procedure in studying for biology that hasn't failed me yet) I blame it all on Matthew! alright, alright, it's mostly my fault (he called me), but yea.. basically the conversation dragged on, and on (which will result in my cell phone bill EEK)

and then to add on that, i don't know what to wear, bcuz Matthew's being conflicting. first he hates red, now he wants red. ARGH! i have two potential tops. one is the perfect color, the other i love the style. I wish I could just combine them! and i couldn't find a black skirt in my mom's wardrobe!! ARGH!!! i might have to drag my mom to the Brea Mall on Thursday. In, buy, out!

and yea, have no idea what we're doing for sadies, and now connie can't go, and ARGH just everything is in turmoil, and i need to figure out what to give isaac! and MUST GO TO BED NOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home