Wednesday, November 17, 2004

legovanan
::yawns:: ::stretches:: so tired... basketball hurts, but it's worth it, i hope.
it kinda sucks now that i don't take the bus home cuz i don't talk to some people very much anymore. I mean, I still see Matthew at times, in history, and I squeeze in the 3-4 minutes I get to talk to him everything I can, and a couple times I see him around the school, but I miss sitting there making fun of Matthew (::shakes head:: retainers... wayne rooney--BLECH)
i'm not really worried about not talking to Kathleen (not in a mean way of course) but it's just, even if i wanted to ignore kathleen completely and pretend she doesn't exist in my life, it's pretty much impossible. now that my mom's back, it's practically prophesized that i'm going to her house sometime soon.
andy.. i miss that guy. it seems like since i've gone to Troy, i've talked to him less and less, which is kind of weird, becuz I only used to see him once a week, yet it seemed like we talked more. I don't know. I mean, in the morning, he's always attempting to sleep (over the noise we make of course. sry!) and i don't see him much during the day, and now I don't take the afternoon bus.

EEK! it seems like all i've ever been doing on this thing is complaining! ah well, who needs optimism?? so sad...
i actually did go through and write another Nerdanel/Feanaro short story. exactly one page long and Connie supposedly liked it, which I am glad. It was Nerdanel and my pov, and i had Feanor say two lines, both from my actual life, from someone we all know and argue with, or at least i do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home