Sunday, October 31, 2004

legovanan
yay!!!! going trick-or-treating tonight with Connie and Kathleen!!! awesome-ness. i mean, getting FREE candy from STRANGERS with my two best friends! yes connie, you should feel special.

Elsa--trying to kill my phone bill. we talked for almost an hour on the phone tonight. it was awesomely awesome. i cannot believe i'm using the same word twice. bad elaine!
just finished history hw, now doing the tiny bit of math i have left. almost done with all my immediate hw, and then gonna start working on my English project.

i wonder what i'm going to be tonight. See, Connie and I are gonna match or something or another. She's going to be the Destroyer of the English language, while i am the savior of it!! now we gotta figure out how to represent that. she's going to carry her "lightsaber" YOU SITH!!! and i'm going to... i should be Yoda. i don't know. if i get desperate, i'll just wear my Owen jersey (which i'm wearing right now) paint my face and be a fanatical football fan.
i'm gonna be so hyper tomorrow from the candy! i love this holiday!!!

can't wait till Dec 14!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home