Monday, November 01, 2004

legovanan
as i was just saying to patrick, "Perfection. I am ever seeking it, yet shall I ever attain it?" that i do wonder.

one day, i'm going to sew (if i can sew w/o killing myself) onto my bag, or the cover thingy on my piano, "Repetition towards perfection." as the Romanian gymnasts like to say (except in Romanian, of course) i should go to the translating thing and type that in, and see what it is.. hang on
GAH. couldn't find a free translator to Romanian that worked very well bcuz it's not a major language, so instead, I got Russian. problem is, Russia has a very different alphabet, and it didn't tell me how to read this:
Повторение(Копия) к совершенствованию.

YEA... i'm gonna go try and find it in romanian now. HERE WE GO. now, without the accent marks, bcuz this stupid thing doesnt' recognize it (which is why i can't put them on elvish either)
repetare catre perfectie.
YAY!!!! i should sew that to one side of the bag, and then the english to the other.

freaking out over election

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home