Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I was always intrigued with these lists of things to do before I die, and since Brian just made one, I might as well steal. In no particular order and just as they come into my head.

1. Go ice skating at an outdoor rink at night. Halfway through skating with friends, it starts to snow.
2. Watch a Liverpool match at Anfield.
3. Write a successful novel.
4. Be published in the New York Times.
5. Visit every European nation.
6. Live in France, England, and Spain.
7. Speak French.
8. Play Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto #1.
9. Watch a sunrise at the beach.
10. Read all of Shakespeare's plays and memorize my favourite passages.
11. See "Romeo and Juliet" done professionally on stage.
12. Go to a Backstreet Boys concert.
13. Be on the other side of a waterfall.
14. See a shooting star.
15. Skip down the Champs Elysees.
16. Be pushed into a pool in a fancy dress.
17. Re-enact the "La Vie Boheme" scene.
18. Attempt to play the bagpipe.
19. Have a snowball fight with a dozen people.
20. Bake a chocolate cake.
21. Make my dad proud.
22. Skydive.
23. Sail on a boat.
24. Come home to a loving family after a long day's work.
25. Take a bubble bath.
26. Jump into a lake.
27. Be good enough at Chinese to read my dad's book.
28. Cook good Chinese food.
29. Combine reality and my imagination.

That's it for now! Some of these really aren't very hard to do... take a bubble bath, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home