Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm in my room horribly disgusted with the state of mankind right now. Since 3/4 of the dorm has left for home already and the rest are planning to leave except for a few (including me), we were all laying around relaxing. All the guys were playing video games and Camille and I were reading our respective books: "The Time Traveler's Wife" and "The Accordionist's Son" on the couches. My book is about the Basques and the Spanish Civil War and I'm laying there reading about the utter cruelty and violence that occurred, with the local priest screaming at the Fascists that they hadn't killed enough people and to "finish them all off," dragging innocent people out of their homes and shooting them. Women started cleaning up the blood and the captain told them not to because he wanted the new recruits for his army to stand in the blood of the dead!
And as I'm reading this, all I hear in the background are shots being fired every four seconds in their stupid James Bond video game. RAWR!!
WAR IS BAD!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, do you guys not have school this week? lucky...we only have thurs fri off

11/24/2008 2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"War Is Bad." I think you have the next article piece for your opinion section.

11/28/2008 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home