Friday, December 19, 2008

I visited Troy today!! It was amazing! It really made me appreciate my friends more and appreciate that wonderful, torturous school (yes, both. tis a paradox). More details tomorrow when I'm more awake, but I picked Shayne up at his house in the morning, and the first thing I said to him as he climbed into the car was, "I think you made me pick you up so I couldn't attack you on sight!" I succeeded in forcing Shayne to a Christmas rally.. I still can't believe he didn't go to any of them all four years AND he didn't do Elf Dance.. RAWR!!! I think we should go back to Troy and suffer through another four years just so Shayne can do Elf Dance.. GRR. I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!! We squeezed out of the gym with Alison in tow. YAY! (LOOK FOR THE OPEN SPOT SHAYNE!) We lost Alison en route to the rally and I told Shayne in great distress, "GASP! Now we'll never be able to find her in the crowd!!!" And he told me, "It's easy. Just look for the open spot!! The void in the crowd. :D" Oh Shayne.. how amazing you are. :) I visited lots of teachers, particularly Dickey, whose room I found myself in three times today. Donnelly asked me if it was strange to come back and nothing changes. I actually thought it was strange to come back and things do change. I think we expect, or at least I expect, that everything will remain the same when I'm not there, probably out of egoism, to think that the world does not carry on without you. My locker was in use! Everywhere you looked, there were people from my class. At one point, there were more of us than actual students in Dickey's room, and during 4th period, the entire quad was filled with us. It was ridiculous, but awesome! :)

More details tomorrow. Sleepy time now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home