Monday, May 08, 2006

This is what I wrote over the weekend, but Kristina is too impatient to wait for me to finish Yogin's, so here is just Kristina's.

Alright round two: Yogin and Kristina. AWW SUCH AN IRONIC PAIRING RIGHT YOGIN? (Don't hurt me Kristina. I'm merely trying to retaliate to him about the whole debacle.)

Kristina
1. Something random: ANGRY GUMMY BEAR! You are overly-obsessed with your bloody bangs!!!!
2. Challenge: Out-eat me in ice cream! Watch Rent!! But most importantly, stick with your Mormon boys and leave Elaine with her British lads!!!! *swoons over Jamie Bell and Steven Gerrard*
3. Something I like: The Evil Circle being high. Nothing surpasses that. Not even Steven Gerrard's goal against Olympiakos might come near it. Without you, there'd be no evil circle.
4. Color: Gold: Belle. I don't know. Yellow reminds me of you too.
5. Clearest memory: Again, there are so many. Anastasia! Disneyland. Taking random pictures.
6. First memory: There's a random white girl in my health class. In English is when we got to know each other.
7. Song: "At the Beginning" from Anastasia and "Let Me In" from Rigoletto.
8. What I'll always remember: The Mormon girl that jiggles and is fluffy and soft! Ehehe I'll remember a lot more than that don't worry. That tandem story. Skittles. Swapping music. Wheat thins. "Drowning in sorrow."

Sorry I didn't write buckets for you Kristina! You know I heart you though!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of all the random things, angry gummy bear?!!!??! I'll never forgive Jen for that... angry gummy bear, I hope thats not the thing that u remember 60 years from now cuz thats just plain embarassing....

5/08/2006 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes elaine that is actually extremely ironic ;). wonder where u got that from...

5/08/2006 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy Elliot.

My thighs are comfortable.

5/09/2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home