Friday, May 05, 2006

legovanan
Yay so my first round of 8 questions is for Michael, Andy, and Yogin. Oo three awesome guys.

Royston first then:
1. Something random: You have food in your hair. You spit alot and you need to close your mouth when you chew. (hehe I still heart you, but trust me, when you go on your first date, you need those tips)
2. Challenge: SO PING, Shang's first lesson to you! Be a stronger person and learn to balance your heart and your head. I know that's tough because I can't do it and it takes time. Also, be courageous! Take the initiative! You know boys are supposed to ask girls out! Not the other way around! And stop staring during Euro tests! And and I have a lot more but it said ONE challenge and I've already done like five.
3. Something I like: Even though I just told you to be courageous, you do have a lot of courage already. You say things that I wish every boy could say or would have the courage to say. You're not afraid to spill out your gooey insides, at least to me. Even though sometimes it gets a little too gooey, I'm glad. O yeah, and you're good shade. :)
4. Color: Hmm... this is hard. Hmm... I wanna say that beigish yellow just because all I can think of is that sweatshirt that you were wearing, and I must add: put on BACKWARDS at the end of the AP Euro test today! Yes I saw that! Also I must add symbolic meaning to this because what kind of a future English major would I be without it? It's a pretty color but it often gets lost in the background and unnoticed, but someday someone will notice it! I notice it, but not in that way!
5. Clearest memory: When I think of you I always get the picture of you with that look. The look you get when I just said something incredibly stupid or strange and you go, "What?! Okay, YOU are special." You know what look I'm talking about right? If you don't, ask for clarification and I'll reenact it for you! Hehe
6. First memory: 8th grade honors geometry. You and Victor never shut up!
7. Song: "One Song Glory". You are NOT like Roger, but since we always sing it together and because you love that song, it always reminds me of you (after I stop squealing about Roger).
8. What I'll Always Remember: Your first crush and our experiences through that. Actually, we're still going through that. Well I'm trying to be here and if I'm not doing a good enough job, just conk me on the head and say, "Hey you told me to tell you so I'm telling you!" Just please don't conk too hard. I need these brain cells. They're already pretty fried after all those APs.
I heart you Royston! I'm still here, even if Baskin Robbins is more alluring than Euro sessions! hehehe. And if I tell you you're a pathetic loser, you know I'm just trying to help! Because it's TRUE!!!!!

Andy
Andy, Andy, Andy. What can I say about my beloved Andy? Let us see.
1. Something random: You PMS more than I do and whoever you end up living with must learn not to interrupt you in the mornings. O yes. Sitting in the car with you is called having near death experiences. I hope none of them are death!
2. Challenge: Swirl a goldfish and then eat it! Alright on a more serious note, don't be afraid of telling people and opening up (you know what I mean). We love you and we're proud of who you are. O yes, and you should serenade me more!
3. Something I like: What is there not to like? You're the person I can watch chick flicks with and will go out and buy me a McFlurry at 9 PM and bring it to my house. You're the guy that can stay at my house till 12 AM, even if my dad thinks you're going to rape me. You're the guy that will write a poem for me detailing my insanity and dirty whore-ness. You're the only guy who has ever made me cry out of happiness. You're just... you're Andy and I adore you!
4. Color: O this one's even harder than Michael. OMG I just realized that I don't know your favorite color. Hmm... this is going to sound like an extremely weird choice, but it's good because it's one of my favorite colors! And because the index card in front of me with one of my favorite quotes from the Lord of the Rings was colored this: light turquoise. It's a blend of green and blue. I don't know.. you're ambivalent like that sometimes. I don't think that's something you've heard before. Eh ambivalent isn't a good word there, but I can't think of a better word. What I mean is, you can vary from a deep blue, philosophical and pensive and rather depressed, to a light playful green where we watch chick flicks and squeal over the fact that Jenna and Matt are eating Razzles. Do you understand what I mean?
5. Clearest memory: There's so many! Swirling goldfish. Drunk tired with your hood on, your head leaning against the bus window, sitting next to me, completing massacring some beautiful song that you could sing perfectly if you tried. Then destroying even further, Britney Spears' "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman". Hehehe. Then there was that absolutely perfect birthday gift. You made me cry damn it! I don't know which one is clearest. I love them all. Great now you got me all teary-eyed just thinking about it.
6. First memory: At art class, Eva's brother goes to Troy. "You go to Troy? How is it?" And there it began...
7. Song: Hmm... that one is hard too. "Elephant Love Medley" because you sang it and "Your Song" because it just seems to fit you. I know there's something that reminds me of you because of the lyrics. What is it? "There For Me" Josh Groban and Sarah Brightman reminds me of you too. *scrolls down further in itunes*.. "Fields of Gold" by Eva Cassidy ALWAYS reminds me of you. I have absolutely no idea why. But be happy! It's one of my favorite songs!
8. What I'll always remember: Dancing in the rain, singing together, unable to harmonize, my birthday, break, bus rides, Friday nights, life in general. I'll always know (not remember because that means I don't see you anymore) that I know a boy named Andy and he has a birthmark on his face and that I heart him and he hearts me and I'm his backup fiancee who he cheats on his husband with.

Alright Michael is CLAMORING for his so I'll do Yogin afterwards.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks elaine, that made me feel so much better you have absolutly no idea

5/05/2006 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home