Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Why is it that every time the Evil Circle gathers, there's always a plethora of pictures?
This blog is now like the Evil Circle Gallery.
So we went to Starbucks to resolve our issues. We ended up taking really stupid pictures, laughing till our nonexistent jiggly abs hurt (well at least me and Kristina. damn jen and her weight training), and I think most everything is well now. Kristina and I spent the entire afternoon together today without Jen, but we heart her! We're trying to solve our problems, even though mine is unsolvable and hers just takes a lot of courage on her part, which we're instilling in her gradually, hopefully, I think.

Hey Kristina:
little pellets of cancer!

Alright so on the way there, I make a declaration when I see a flower sticking in the straw of a Chipotle drink. I was like, "WHOA! ART IN THE MAKING!!!" Apparently Kristina and Jen didn't agree with me, but I insisted on taking a picture. Though JEN officially declared it "not art dear", she ended up taking multiple pictures.




Yes we are weird. So I got Baskin Robbins and they got Yogurtland. We sat down in front of Pick Up Stix, which is not Chinese food I must add. I find it highly interesting that in a supposed "Chinese" restaurant, every employee is Mexican. I was gonna go up to them and order in Chinese, but I don't eat that stuff anyway.
So for those of you who didn't see me yesterday, I was EXTREMELY ALLERGIC. GOD IT WAS HORRIBLE!! I think Elsa and I are somehow allergically-connected, because every day she seems to be having a horrible allergic reaction, I am too! STOP HAVING ALLERGIES ELSA!!
So Jen and Kristina found it highly amusing to take pictures of me sneezing.
Jen calls this the turtle face:


This was painful!




I have no idea what she was doing:


On the table there was a chopsticks holder thing and it had a silver ring on top. We had lots of fun with that. Good friends can have fun anywhere.


She's Sherlock Holmes!

And Jen is Watson!

AKA: Wannabe Sherlock Holmes. HAHA I just called Jen a wannabe Kristina!

It's a monacle!


Then Jen discovered chopsticks:

White person with chopsticks...

She's trying to eat me!


Somehow my nose is now food.


I have to post this, just because it's the most sullen I've ever looked in a picture, so I can prove it to Shayne that I can be sullen!


This is what a white person ends up doing with the chopsticks:


SHE'S A VAMPIRE!

AHHH EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look retarded:


Yes that ended our little escapade.
IT'S AN OASIS!!!!!

Cancer pellets!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Me: Elaine, you're gonna die from eating those cancer causing pellets in your boba...
Elaine: THEY AREN"T CANCER CAUSING!!!! EAT IT DANG IT!!!!!! *shoves drink in my face*
Me: No thanks, those cancer pellets look disgusting...

lol fun times.... and I am NOT a 7-11 thank u very much.

5/03/2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home