Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I really should study for Euro. I really should. And finish this load of chem homework that I loathe.

King Kong in Comp sci!!! Finally, I'm actually kinda starting to like that class!

How the hell we'd wind up like this?
Why weren't we able
To see the signs that we missed
And try to turn the tables
Now the story's played out like this
Just like a paperback novel
Let's rewrite an ending that fits
Instead of a Hollywood horror

Wow.. I've quoted Dido, Michelle Branch, and Nickelback all in one night.
If I ever finish this chem hw, I might even post the poem I wrote today. That is, if it starts looking like a poem instead of Elaine scrawling her thoughts in English and not paying attention to Iran's nuclear weapons that Gleb went on about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home