Wednesday, May 03, 2006

These last few days have unleashed a monster within me. (Kristina--this is fresh off reading Edward's tale.. I WANT MORE DAMN IT!!!!!!) I even started writing poetry again. Jen, you might be happy. I'm in the perfect mood to finish Forsaken, but I have homework. Damn that inspiration-stifler.

And when we meet
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
I've moved on

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my eyes out and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love
And always will be

What is wrong with me? Damn it!!!! I didn't need this to happen to me. All I've worked at comes crashing down. It's like Edward. 200 years and she walks in the door and it's all gone. I want Edward damn it. I wanna be Bella!

Could you look me in the eye?
And tell me that you're happy now
Would you tell it to my face?
Or have I been erased?
Are you happy now?

GO AWAY DAMN IT!!!!!!!! JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its White Flag by Dido!!!! I almost got that cd... but I only got the song.

dont worry, we all want edward... I wonder when Stephenie will release the rest of edwards pov... its mean to have these teaser thingys

5/03/2006 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home