Saturday, May 06, 2006

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

THIS IS A CLASSIC PICTURE.

heheheheh

IT SHOULD GO IN THE YEARBOOK!



ehhehehhehehe

IT'S FUZZ!!!!!

To balance out this blog post, I shall now post a picture of my newest discovery. I knew him as Billy Elliot, the absolutely adorable, completely stereotypical english looking little boy. Now thanks to computer science (wow it did something good) he is all grown up Jamie Bell, he's the hot british guy with the extremely attractive northeastern tyneside accent. It's a refreshing change from the northwestern Scouse I'm accustomed to now. It's actually easier to understand somehow. *sigh* King Kong would not be the same without him. He's also the guy in "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video, which is why that is now on my ipod.

Him in King Kong:




O yeah you like that hair Jen!!!

Alright I'm done!!!! I really want the King Kong movie now damn it..

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... thanks alot elaine. I know my face is funny, but i didnt think it was that funny

5/07/2006 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what the hell is that stuff in my hair

5/07/2006 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that the same guy in the third pic as the second pic?!!??! cuz the third guy is hott!

5/07/2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

Yes that is the same guy--Jamie Bell.
MINE!!! BACK OFF!!!

Before you bring up your whole white guys belong to you thing, remember-- I get all the British ones. You have all the rest, especially the Mormon boys.
I'll sneak in a couple Russians while we're at it.

5/07/2006 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* its not like either of us have a chance w/ him, i don't get why we fight over them.... but I DO get all of my mormon boys :o)

5/07/2006 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come nobody ever fights over me... oh yeah im me. that explains ALOT.

5/07/2006 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um michael, in this case, you're not British or Mormon, which is probably why. hehehe

Don't worry Michael! someday your prince(ss) will come. someday she'll find you! tell me you know what that's from

5/07/2006 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a clue...DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT... im reading this at 6 in the morning im tired.

5/08/2006 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNOW WHITE!!!!! some day my prince will come, some day he'll find me! *sigh*

lol I can't resist! ympdj

young men praise Jen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5/10/2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home