Sunday, March 19, 2006

So I spent the majority of today being a Spanish prostitute lady.
It was actually really fun.

I think my future as an actress is quite bright when I can pull off the following without laughing, while all three of my colleagues are like on the floor.

In a bright purple dress that is very low cut, FISH NETS as the dress comes above the knee, curls, a choker, stilettos.. I SO felt like doing Tango Roxanne because I looked JUST LIKE THAT GIRL. Yeah I look like a girl from Moulin Rouge. NOT a good sign.
So looking like that, I make my entrance into the video, doing a slut pose. I lean on the wall, with one arm up on the wall, and argh can't describe it but get a generic slutty pose in your mind that sounds like that, squeal, "JUANIO!" and then sit on Chelsea's lap and feed her something.

*sigh*
That was the sluttiest I got. I swear Senora Johnson, our video is NOT inappropriate. Even if there is one scene where I'm supposed to be naked. NO we did NOT see anything. Mark Hizon didn't see anything filming either as I did have the dress on. I just had to get out of the sleeves and then wrap myself firmly in blankets.
MARIAM CANNOT ACT. OMG SHE WAS LIKE HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING HALF THE TIME AND SHE ACTUALLY FOUGHT CHELSEA WHEN THEY WERE TRYING TO STAGE THE KISS. OMG!!! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED AND HERE SHE IS FIGHTING THE GROOM. OY.

Mark did this really cool voice but couldn't pronounce. Chelsea and I were just overly dramatic. THe other dress i wore was SOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to throw a temper tantrum on film in a REALLY pretty dress!
WHEE!

And I don't want the world to see me
Cuz I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home