Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WOW I haven't blogged in a while. I just finished reading the next part of "Dangerous Liaisons" for class in 20 minutes. Such a good book!! So devious, so seductive! I was rather annoyed at having to get up early to finish that part, but of course, it was because of newspaper, which soaks up all my time on Mondays and especially Tuesdays. But it was especially tight this week because of my visitors. Family friends from China were taking a tour of the US, and their daughter is 16 and wants to go to college in America, so they came to visit us and I took her around and to class to show her what American colleges are. Or, at the last, small American colleges. I felt bad Monday afternoon though, because I had all this work to do and she had nothing to do and it's not very exciting here anyway, so there wasn't anywhere to take her. She never complained though; she was really nice overall. Very quiet and very mindful of other people's desires.

We played our first game of intramural basketball Monday, which, though it was a lot of fun, made me miss Connie a lot. Not only because we wouldn't have lost so badly had she been there, but just because basketball isn't really basketball without Con Con. Brian's really sick and thus couldn't play as well as usual. Poor boy. :( He was coughing so much last night coming back from newspaper that I didn't know if we were going to make it back to the dorm.

Alright. Must go to class now! My favourite one too, so it won't matter that I can't seem to get my hands on the right edition of this book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home