Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Haven't updated in a while merely because not much is going on. Sarah came over on Sunday and I realized once again how awesome she is. She looked at pictures of Amherst on my "fancy new computer ooo" according to her. Her job beforehand was to think of something for us to do, but she failed (as usual haha just kidding), but that didn't matter. I don't think we need to have anything to do. Movies would just get in the way. I think Sarah and I could just sit there and keep talking forever. We went to Coldstone and ordered lovely ice cream and then spent almost two hours wandering around in Borders commenting on every single thing there. Sarah wanted a Borders Rewards card, but we realized once we got to the register that you have to buy something to open an account, and so she bought three truffles. She was then really embarrassed when they asked her for her email, which involves Pinky and the Brain. As we walked to In-N-Out, Sarah devoured her two truffles and then DEMANDED that I eat mine so she didn't feel like a pig, but I insisted that I'd eat them after dinner!

We headed back to my house after delicious burger and fries because Sarah had to use Photoshop for her English project, which I had but she didn't. It was only supposed to take a second, but because of the inevitable screw-ups that always happen in group projects, she had to rewrite everything and then wait for other people to do stuff and ended up staying till 11. I didn't mind though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home