Saturday, January 03, 2009

I stole this idea from Andy and toyed with it for a while.

Review your blog posts for the past year. Copy the first sentence that was written at the beginning of each month, and string them all together to form a new paragraph.

So for 2008:
I'M DONE WITH APPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Current favourite songs: "Il N'y a Qu'un Pas"--Gregory Lemarchal. Birthday list!!! (Since Kristina's demanding it). Wow it's been a while. Hmm... I think it's because I'm so ridiculously tired all the time nowadays that I kind of just sit and stare inanely at my computer (usually Facebook) rather than actually think about my day and write. I guess I should announce this once and for all. I shall be spending the next four years of my lovely life at Amherst College, located in Western Massachusetts. :) Hello!! It's SUMMER!!! I am officially a high school graduate. Piano playing is amazing, just to let you all know, as is basketball playing. Today is August 1, a fact that very much frightens me. First off, NO, I have NOT yet gone to a college party. We're all sitting in the common room and Jorge starts coughing really badly like he's choking. I was opening a 1920s film on my computer so I could watch it for seminar. Here we are at the end of the semester... already.

Interesting... well, mostly related to college. The one about Jorge pretty much sums up the craziness of life at Amherst! I think it's fitting that the first post for December was about the end! Conclusion: must blog more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home