Saturday, August 26, 2006

IT HAS BEGUN!

Well it's been going for a while now, but THIS BRANCH OF IT HAS BEGUN!!!

CYNTHIA IS MY FIRST SAT CLASS VICTIM! SHE NOW HAS 30 MCFLY SONGS AND IS IN THE PROCESS OF HAVING MORE.

AND SHE LOVES THEM.

ON PURELY MUSIC.

I HAVEN'T HAD SUCH A NICE CONVERT IN A WHILE!!

WHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O yes and Elsa is reading "Twilight" as we speak, and VICKI, I texted her saying, "Now you need 'New Moon'. Therefore I must come over."

And she replies:
"YES! I have been forced to start re-reading Twilight, and I do not reread books."

MWAHAHA DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

I AM TAKING OVER THE WORLD!
Well my obsessions at least..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah taking over the world...

I finished Twilight last night--this morning at 3.

8/27/2006 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home