Tuesday, August 22, 2006

You're such a lonely child
How pensive, how sad you seem to me
Believe me, were it within my power
I'd fill each passing hour
How quiet it must be, I can see
With only me for company.


My dad doesn't seem to agree with Valjean. My entire day, all I ever see is him. When I talk to my friends, he always finds some work for me to do. Work as in studying and math and stuff. When I want to see my friends, go over to Vicki's house for example, it's just a waste of time. Why would I want to see them? School's almost starting anyway. I get to spend all day with them.
I know it's good for me or whatever, but does he never think that I might want more than just to be in the house all day and all night? I sit in front of the computer, listening to itunes, talking on AIM, reading about Liverpool, while doing some piece of homework. The only person I ever see is my dad. That and clips of McFly, Liverpool, and Edward Cullen in my head. And I get in trouble for those as well. Waste of time.

*sigh*

In my life
There are times when I catch in the silence
The sigh of a faraway song
And it sings
Of a world that I long to see
Out of reach
Just a whisper away
Waiting for me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeey, I'm listening to Les Mis right now too! I DREAMED A DREAM IN TIME GONE BYYYY!!! I ordered the French DVD with Gerard Depardieu from ebay. Whee!

8/23/2006 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa what the hell. That was MEEE! Hanna!!! THE HOBBIT! zirlls was the word verification. Hmm. No wonder it wouldn't let me publish my comment the first time I tried...

Do you hate vaccuuming as much as I do? Really. I hate it. Especially in the morning. Please don't make me do it!!!

8/23/2006 3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol nice hanna, and dont know what to say about that other then school is starting...sort of good thing

8/23/2006 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's just jealous and wants you all to his self (he wishes he were me, blonde and sufficiently stupid, oh and british, that helps)

8/24/2006 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home