Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Alright, to get my mind temporarily off New Moon, MORE FOOTBALL JOKES!

Alright they're not REALLY football jokes, but the question is:
Why did the chicken cross the road?

I'm sure we've all heard it before, but never before have we heard the answers of football managers. It'd be even more funny if you guys knew these people's personalities, but it's still good fun.

We'll start with the guy you guys all loved in the previous installment:

Gordon Strachan
"I'm really proud of the wee fella. Let's face it, if it had been one of the big chickens everyone would be saying how well he'd done, but as it's one of the wee chickens it must be luck."

David O'Leary
"To be fair, he's just a baby chicken really and crossing the road is just a big exciting adventure for him. He'll enjoy the experience as long as it lasts and learn from it, but I don't seriously expect him to cross it this season."

George Graham
"I want good, solid team of chickens who'll cross the road in a straight line when they're told and how they're told. There's no room at this club for a prima donna chicken running around aimlessly - he's not worth it!"

HAHA ELSA! CARLOTTA!

Peter Reid
"Just cross the ******* road, you chicken ****!"

Glenn Hoddle
"The chicken was hit by the lorry when crossing the road because in a previous life it had been a bad chicken."

Brian Clough
"If God had wanted chickens to cross roads he'd have put corn in the tarmac. Anyway, I'm more interested in Wild Turkey."

John Gregory
"Two months ago that chicken was saying he was happy here. Now he tells me he wants to cross the road. I feel like shooting him."

Kevin Keegan
"OK, so the chicken's dead, but I still feel, hey, he can go all the way to the other side of the road."

Joe Royle
"I can't understand why they're letting female chickens cross roads these days. They should be at home laying eggs."
I RESENT THAT

Bobby Robson
"Goose, what turkey, is there a duck somewhere, where am I?"

Jose Mourinho
"For me, It was definitely not the best Chicken that crossed the road today. It is hard for my chickens to cross the road when everyone is against those chickens."

Hate Mourinho.. HATE HIM

Sam Allardyce: I'm fed up with people giving out about the way my chicken crosses the road. Other chickens cross the same way, but no one says anything about them.

Mick McCarthy: Someday, my chicken will cross the road. Maybe.

Sven: The first crossing was good, the second not so good. I am pleased with how my chicken died.

HAHA those last three would be so hilarious to you if you watched football.

Rafa Benitez:
"Maybe it was to visit Arjen Robben in the hospital, no?"

I LOVE RAFA

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHICKEN!!!

8/23/2006 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If God had wanted chickens to cross roads he'd have put corn in the tarmac. Anyway, I'm more interested in Wild Turkey

CORN!!!

8/24/2006 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home