Friday, August 25, 2006

ELSA!!!!!!! LOOK!!!!!!!!

TOM'S TAKING FLIGHT LESSONS!!!!!

"I'm learning to fly propeller planes. I've had lessons before, but I'm going to start properly and do the whole course this time.I could be Captain Tom Fletcher: "This is your Captain speaking.We're just coming in to land!""

OMG! YOU'RE BOTH BLACK AND YOU BOTH FLY PLANES! WHEE!!!!

And Harry says:

"I sometimes get Danny to make me laugh when I'm having my picture taken so I smile naturally.There's nothing worse than a fake smile - I can't do it and I look really rubbish."

WHEE I LOVE THEM!

Kristina--don't you even start thinking that you got me out of McFly. I watched 2 McFly videos during our break during the calc final today and I'm still in love.

Just don't make me choose between Edward and Danny. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOM AND I WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS! *DANCES AROUND* WHEE!

8/26/2006 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home