Wednesday, August 23, 2006

EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!

I hope they never make the movies, because Bella will end up being cast too pretty when it specifically states that she's just a normal girl, which is why we all love her so much and don't feel jealous.

And no actor. None. is ever capable of capturing what is Edward. Edward is different in all our heads, just looking at the Lexicon will show you that. And even if the actor fulfilled my physical picture of him, no actor, no matter how good, could ever capture what Edward is in the books. Especially since hot, teenage actors are usually horrible actors that are cast for their looks anyway.

BUT!
These are dedicated to Kristina, who is trying SO hard to rid me of McFly obsession that it's kinda funny. What's even funnier that I'm half swayed. But no.. I'll go watch Danny videos and Kristina's hard work will have gone to waste.

I altered this a bit... you can probably tell, but I love it. If it were bigger it'd be my desktop. Hmm... I want to get it printed and stick it on my locker...



This is what Stephenie Meyer said she would have wanted to be the cover of "New Moon". Well, she described it and some obsessed fan like me made it. Except I suck at photoshop.
Plus, it's a really pretty picture in its own right.



This is pretty. Not that spectacular.


I just like the snowy trees in this one.


Ahh.. Edward on the piano... *swoon*



Desktop worthy picture!


More appropriate for New Moon though.

Kristina loves this Jacob Black. If he were Jacob Black though, he'd never be in a suit. But yes he does look hot in one.


This is just hilarious, especially if you've read the books.


And my personal favorite Edward thus far. He doesn't really capture my ideal, mental Edward, but he's finnnee..

Laying down..


And thanks to Kristina, up right! I wanted to crop her out of it and just have him, because I really don't like her, but the background's kinda pretty and I couldn't cut her out without it just having Edward and "Twi", which would look weird.



ELSA--GO GET THE BOOKS!!!!!!!!

Vicki--READ MY BOOK!!!!!

Robin--GET NEW MOON!!!! FALL BACK IN LOVE WITH EDWARD AND DON'T RUIN IT BY TELLING THE BOYS ON THE BUS THAT EDWARD GLOWS!

All other girls (and guys if you're interested, which I doubt): GO GET THE BOOKS!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so sad im only half way!





BUT IM HALF WAY THROUGH TO THE RATIONAL SIDE OF HER BRAIN!!!!!!!! yay for edward and all of the crazy fans on the lexicon!!!!!!

8/23/2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

Um... I give credit more to Edward Cullen than you dear.

Even though I love you just as much.

Alright maybe not "just as much", but almost! :D Be honored

8/23/2006 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahha.. he does glow. and i'm sure i won't fall back in love with him.. `cause he's just too perfect. i like dougie. (= and i'd tell you my dream about him... but it's inappropriate.. so i'll tell you in person (=

8/23/2006 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok yeah, I'm intrigued!!! I might buy the books tomorrow--when I'm at Barnes and Noble with MRS. THORNTON! Whoo! (Yeah, right...)

8/24/2006 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home