Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hayden Christensen as Edward?

Don't make me laugh.

He might be hot enough, but actually acting? Now that would be too hard.

He might be Anakin, but don't destroy Edward, please.

VICKI IS NOW HOOKED!!!!! ELSA NEXT!!!

I swear I should be an evangelist. I'd have conversion rates skyrocketing.

Vicki is going to dream about Edward tonight. And we want a prom like that.
"Yeah, cast and all. And we share [Edward]. Night night! Don't let the vampires bite (too hard!)"

MWAHAHAHAHA

KRISTINA! This is for you! I'm not in love with him, but I saw this and got it for you. He looks like a GIRL! I like pretty boys, and he is very pretty, but EDWARD ISN'T PRETTY!
But yes, this is Kristina's Edward:



And this is dedicated to Kristina who insists that Edward SPARKLES instead of GLOWS. And for ROBIN who decided to tell every boy (particularly Matthew and Yogin) about Edward so that Matthew would make fun of me liking someone who glowed in the dark.



Put it as your buddy icon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least if he glows...you will never lose him :P

8/25/2006 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MICHAEL!!!!! argh you just have to ruin everything....

ANYWAYS

ITS PRETTY BOY!!!!!! hes hott, along with your guy... *smiles*

im so mad, that icon is too big to fit into aim! grrrr

8/25/2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home