Saturday, August 26, 2006

Got this from Elsa, and of course, I am compelled to do it.

"Four things about me"
Things you may not have known about me...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. student
2. Uh... since Elsa put it: diplomat
3. daughter
4. friend?

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
what DON'T I watch over and over. It's just my nature.
1. Lord of the Rings
2. Romeo and Juliet
3. Rent
4. Anne of Avonlea

I know I'm missing something.

C) Four places you have lived:
1. Chino Hills
2. San Francisco
3. Vacaville
4. UCLA
2-4 were all before I was three, so yeah... basically Chino Hills.

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
Assuming that I watch TV shows, which I don't.
1. Jeopardy
2. What I Like About You
3. Will & Grace
4. Boy Meets World

E) Four places you have been to on vacation:
1. England
2. Beijing
3. Ireland
4. Wales

F) Four web sites you visit daily
1. Elsa's xanga
2. my blog
3. Liverpool/soccernet
4. Twilight Lexicon

BUT BUT I NEED SPACE FOR MCFLY ON THERE!!!!! And Andy's blog!!! Ah well it's not like he has time to update anyway. BUT THE BBC!

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. noodles
2. burgers
3. BUFFALO WINGS!! (and the celery--KATHLEEN)
4. steak

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
Do they have to be specific places? Can't I just put: "with Edward Cullen" or "with Danny Jones"?
1. Vicki's house
2. England
3. the rest of Europe
4. Forks, Washington. I'M KIDDING! Um.. [insert friend's name]'s house

I) Four friends I think will respond:
I hereby define "respond" as comment.
Therefore:
1. Elsa
2. Michael
3. Kristina
4. Vicki
In that order. Well, Vicki depending on when she gets on a computer.. within the next 2 months.

Wait now that Robin's back. Probably Robin too. Between Robin and Kristina... hmm I don't know.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah! me! only `cause i still have jet lag and i slept my entire saturday afternoon only to wake up at 4 am after a great dream (not about dougie, but about.. a vampire (hehe i got new moon that morning, but i only read until the part where edward goes away, so my dream was affected by that)) and realize that it's sunday. awww and new moon is so far.. so good! i gasped soo much.. and i was on the verge of tears (doesn't mean i cried) when the cullens left... and that was only in 150 pgs! ohk. yeah. so i hope i see you soooonn!! i wanna see step up too... hahahah channing tatum, what a man whore. haha jk.

8/27/2006 4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay im on the list...and the second comment... 453 robin...you are crazy

8/27/2006 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*COMMENTS*

Yay you did it you did it you did it! *Jumps up and down like Dora the Explorer when she reaches her destination with Diego and the monkey!*

8/27/2006 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will now prove to you that it is possible to have BOTH Robin AND Kristina comment!!! yay for me!


and I also want your word verification thing to die (even though I kno it serves a purpose)
:)

8/27/2006 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, i did get to a computer in 2 months!!! but i'm 5th!!! how unfair...
we'll just have to delete one. maybe yogin... just kidding

9/29/2006 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home