Monday, July 10, 2006

You guys will have to suffer as I slowly go through all my videos..

Or, if you're Robin, you can enjoy!

Or, if you're smart, you'll convert and be like Robin and me, so you'll enjoy it too! Why fight it?

Predominantly Danny, though I had to take a Dougie one because he just looked so cute there.

He's so adorable...

First his head goes one way...



Now the other...



*sigh* NOT FAIR

He even looks hot jealous:



And plotting:


And even making out with Dougie. NOT FAIR DOUGIE. GO MAKE OUT WITH ROBIN AND LEAVE DANNY FOR ME.


I just find Dougie cute here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dougie's cute EVERYWHERE!!!
and as for you, medear, you are obsessed!

hahaha where is this from:?
"We are all fools in love"

HAHAHAAHAHAH i know you hate that movie but whatever. i thought of that ahha.

7/11/2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home