Thursday, July 06, 2006

WOW.
Tonight was emo night.
Elsa.
Royston.
Jen.
Yogin.
And then... MY DAD

WOW. What else can happen?

just remember:
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
Whether it's family problems, self-esteem issues, life isn't fair issues, trust issues, or just about any issue in the world:
ELAINE IS HERE!!!

This blog (and my couch, with it's plentiful supply of chick flicks) and my ears are always open!!!!!!!! I shall probably end up telling you stories about how someone's pants will light on fire, but STILL!!! JEN YOU KNOW YOU LIKED IT! IT WAS BETTER THAN YOUR LINGERIE THING.

*MWAH*
LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, what would we do without you

7/07/2006 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got a friend!
ohk anyway




hehehehe elaine,
there's this dude that came to church today
and his name's wilson
and he goes to ayala and he's gonna be a senior
and he plays badminton, so he's automatically cool
well anyway
he says that he likes staring at your math hehehehe i thought that was really funny.

oh, and i had emo problems too...
but like.. it was on sunday night, and i ran away from home, and i went to the village, and i was gonna tell you to come so that i can talk to you but then you live in chino hills and i didn't wanna be a bother so i just called walnut people.
so yeah... i guess july is emo month or something.

quote of the comment:
elaine: "we played horrible."

WHAT THE FREAK!? ELAINE!? MAKING A GRAMMAR ERROR!?

7/07/2006 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeey where's the pirates review?!?!?!

7/09/2006 6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arrgh FINE. I love you too mate!!!

I just stopped by to sat...say that is...GOODBYE!!!! *tears* I'll think of you every place we go! I wish you were comin' with me man!!! I will miss yooooou. I'll buy you something! I don't know what! But I'll buy you something!!! *HUGS* *LOVE BITES* *HOBBIT SNUGGLES*

7/09/2006 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home