Wednesday, July 05, 2006

MUAHAHAHAAH







ARGH I need bigger pictures of him crying!!! I have him crying on four different tapes... erghhhh...

ERGh those don't do him justice. I might hate him with the burning passion of a thousand suns, but him crying does rank pretty high on the hot images list. ERGH ROBIN COME HERE AND WATCH MY TAPES!!!


He's not crying, but I just liked that picture... NO I DO NOT LIKE CRISTIANO RONALDO. BAD BAD BAD.

FOR ROBIN so she'll lay off MY Fernando Torres. I HAVE PROOF WE BELONG TOGETHER. ALRIGHT? On his left forearm, he has a tattoo that says "Fernando" in TENGWAR. TENGWAR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! ELVISH!!!!!!!! FEANARO'S CREATION!!!! AND it has my last name in it, which is why Feanaro and I belong together. So Elvish+Fernando Torres+Elaine=YAY
Don't you agree Elsa? I mean seriously, how often could that happen? A hot guy who likes Tolkien AND football. IT MEANS WE'RE DESTINED FOR EACH OTHER.

So this is for Robin to feast her eyes:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wierdo

7/05/2006 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHH NOOO!!!! FERNANDOOO!!!!!!

eh.. christiano ronaldo.. i hate it when pretty boys pose like that..

hehehehehe lol our little episode about king dougie was funny.

SHUT UP!

7/05/2006 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"NO H DAMMIT" -Slime Ball, when spelling Cristiano's name 'Christiano'

NO HE'S NOT ATTRACTIVE BOO

7/05/2006 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, heheh WHOOPS i so knew there was no H, but i was thinking of chris.. I MEAN, not of the chris that we know, but chris as the name in general.

he IS,,.. pretty attractive when he cries.. not when he poses.

7/05/2006 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohyeah, the elaine quote of the day.: "Orlando Bloom is soooooo HOT!!!!!!!!"

7/05/2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home