Thursday, July 06, 2006

I GOTS A POSTCARD!! I GOTS IT! I GOTS IT GOTS IT!!! WHEE!!!!
*twirls*
*does happy dance*
*waves fairy ribbon wand*

IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!
The Castle Winchester.

AND I GOTS A LETTER!! I GOTS IT! I GOTS IT GOTS IT!!!! WHEE!!
*twirls*
*does happy dance*
*waves fairy ribbon wand*

IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!
I LOVE VICKI AND ELSA!!!!!!

You know what the problem with postcards is? I want to put it on my wall, but I can't make up my mind which side I like more. Like the picture is pretty, but the stuff written on it makes it the best. *hugs vicki*

With all her HORRIBLE spelling in tow in all it's glory.
"Yeah, I introduce myselfe to people here as *clears throat* ELAINE'S EMBASSADOR TO HER PEOPLE OF HER ISLAND, or ELAINE'S ETHPOHI for short."

EMBASSADOR?
Right...

Elsa... I did NOT find your comic amusing, though I can see in very many different respects why you would..
*Hobbit snuggles Elsa*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is an idea elaine, why dont you copy down the exact writing the way vicky wrote it on a SEPERATE peice of paper...or you could copy the picture if you wanted to, but that may be mroe work...

7/06/2006 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll come running...
to see you again...
winter spring summer or fall...
all you gotta do is call (;
and i'll be there
you've got a friend


GAR!ELAINE!! sorry about today!!!!!!!!!
i had DDR urges and my brother had TEKKEN5 callings
not that ddr is more important than you are (=

ahhaaah on tuesday i'm gonna dress up like a slut and see how he thinks of me MUAHAHAHAH

7/06/2006 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what what what so YOU wont snuggle me? a hobbit has to? and WHICH hobbit? you cant just say A hobbit, or I will cry. what if he's a mean hobbit?!?!?

...

Anyway. YOU NEED MORE SENSE OF HUMOR BLAST YOU.

7/06/2006 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home