Monday, July 10, 2006

MUAHAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LEARNED SOMETHING IN COMP SCI!!!!!!

SCREENSHOTS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

I mean, we learned them early on in comp sci, and I should have known because that's all Vicki ever did in comp sci, desecrate the desktop of Wally the Warrior in paint, and call him "Elaine's boyfriend", while I stared at Liverpool players.

BUT NEVER BEFORE HAVE I REALIZED HOW AWESOME IT IS!!!!!!!

Because guys... you shall dread this.. but it ALLOWS ME TO TAKE PICTURES OFF MY INFINITE NUMBER OF VIDEOS!!!!!!!!

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I think I did like 14 this past hour.

To make me happy:


He has nice eyes and you know it.



Aww.. he is SO adorable there.



Possibly my favorite shot out of the Wonderland DVD. Took me AGES to get that. It flashes for like half a second.



ooo something we hardly see... seriousness

HAHAH ROBIN!!! LOOK!!!


Holy crap almost all the rest of these pictures are Dougie. Wow... I started off saying I'd get a couple for Robin. Didn't realize how many of these I did.

You said you loved him when he sang:


hahah He looks so retarded it's cute here:


Dougie's a weirdo:


It's like kinda the Robin face! Haha Robin, right click on this picture and go to properties to see what I named it:


Tom's a big idiot. That reminds me of something I would do:

O yeah.. no one can see you there.

HARRY WILL WIN!!!! (I think only Vicki would know where all of these pictures are from.)


AWW THEY'RE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!!




And completely off topic, i LOVE this picture.. They're both so adorable. Fernando Torres and the little boy from the Hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a plethora of dougie! i love.
hehehehe
dougie's robin face
ahhh!!! i like.. have ALL OF HIS FACES that it's scary.
or... he has all of my faces
sigh.. it's just meant to be.

ahhahaha yes elaine. danny does have nice eyes.

my mommy won't let me do the orange.

7/10/2006 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home